Simplify your scale up and mass cell culture
- Compact device suitable for basic researchas well as industrial applications
- Predictable scale up within one format (250 cm² - 10,000 cm²)
- 40 % higher surface/volume ratio than conventional multilayer systems
- Surface treatment for optimal cell attachment
- Easy accessibility due to wide opening port
- Optimal ventilation through central gas support channel
- Gas inlet and outlet equipped with filters
CELLdisc™ is a multilayer cell culture device covering a range of 250 cm2 to 10,000 cm² growth area.
The innovative ergonomic design provides a versatile system from research scale to industrial batches with a 40% higher surface/volume ration then conventional multilayer systems. A centrally located ventilation channel assures uniform distribution of gas throughout the device whereas the wide opening port simplifies manual filling. The compact and robust cylindrical device is ideally suited for automation and
upscaling of mass cell culture. For the connection of the individual layers a proprietary, particle free assembly technique is used and the complete end product is USP Class VI certified. Additionally CELLdisc™
is guaranteed to be sterile (SAL 10-6), non-pyrogenic, non-cytotoxic and free of detectable DNase, RNase and human DNA.
Get more information here: Instructions for use for CELLdish Multi Layer Device