The genetic test SARS-CoV-2 Real Time PCR LAB-KIT is designed for the specific identification and differentiation of 2019 Novel Coronavirus
(SARS-CoV-2) in respiratory samples from patients with signs andsymptoms of COVID-19 infection.
Virus identification is based on the conserved ORF1ab and N gene region for SARS-CoV-2.
The SARS-CoV-2 Real Time PCR LAB-KITTM has been validated and received a positive opinion from the Pasteur Institute in France as well
as by the National Institute of Public Health - National Institute of Hygiene in Poland
The test meets the requirements of the WHO Recommendation "Laboratory testing for coronavirus disease 2019 in suspected human
cases. Interim guidance. March 19, 2020.
- Samples from upper respiratory tract specimens:saliva, sputum, endotracheal aspirate, or
bronchoalveolar lavage, a nasopharyngeal aspirate or combined nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs.
Other clinical specimens as blood, urine and stool
- Approved for use in diagnostics - CE and IVD
- Identification of two genes: ORF1ab and N
- Lyophilized reagents
- For use in open PCR systems
- All-in-One: the lyophilized PCR reaction mixture contains all components. Add only RNA virus.
- Use as many PCR microtubes as you need.
- Test sensitivity ≥ 10 RNA copies
- Storage and transport in the field from +2 to + 40OC
- The hydrated positive control is stable for 6 defrost / freeze cycles
- Test time = 62 min PCR amplification
- Expiry date: min. 2 years
- No cross-reactivity to microorganisms and respiratory viruses
Sensitivity: > 99%
Specificity: > 99%
- SARS-CoV-2 8-well strips Rehydration Buffer
- SARS-CoV-2 Positive Control
- Negative control
- Water RNAse/DNAse free
- Tear-off 8-cap strips