Standalone Full HD multi-output cameras
The new Full HD Multi-Output camera, the Moticam 1080, is the improved successor of the well-established model Moticam580.
The Moticam 1080 is a stand-alone system works without computer and delivers an impressive 1080 (60P) live image on HDMI screen. Still images or HDMI videos from the microscope can be saved onto its removable SD card. To control image and capture parameters via a powerful onboard software, just connect a wireless mouse to the USB port.
It can also be plugged into a Windows, OSX or Linux system through USB if you want work with the new Motic Images Plus 3.0.
HDMI and USB signal even can be used to run the camera on HDMI and PC screen in a parallel mode, working with the computer and visualizing the image in a HD screen. With or without computer, thanks to its multi-output configuration the Moticam 1080 is ready to be implemented in your daily workflow.
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 1/2.8"
- Resolution: 2.0 MP
- Capture format (on SD-card): Still Image 1980 x 1080 (2.0MP) / Video HD 1980 x 1080 (2.0MP)
- Live Display Mode (through USB): 1920 x 1080 (HD) @ 30 fps
- Live Display Mode (through HDMI): 1920 x 1080 (HD) @ 60 fps
- Data Transfer: HDMI (1080p) and USB 2.0
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3/Vista/7/8/10 and MAC OSX & Linux
- Minimum Computer Requirements: 2GHz dualcore – RAM memory 2GB – Video memory min. 512 MB
- Lens Mount: C-Mount
- Focusable Lens: 12mm