The BeadBug™ 3 is a high energy benchtop homogenizer that sets the performance standard for personal sized cell disruption and lysis instruments.
Simultaneous homogenization of up to 3 samples takes place (often within 45 seconds) inside the disposable 2ml screw cap microtubes. The optimized mixing motion causes rapid cell disruption through constant high velocity impact from the hardened micro-beads chosen specifically for your sample type.
Developed for samples too tough to be homogenized in a common lab vortexer, the BeadBug 3 provides a convenient and economical alternative to the traditional, high capacity homogenizers on the market today. With up to three tube capacity and a footprint of just 7 x 8″, the BeadBug 3 is the ideal homogenizing instrument for low to medium throughput laboratories.
- Extremely powerful mixing for lysis, grinding or homogenization
- Faster and more effective than tissue grinders
- Homogenize 1, 2 or 3 tubes simultaneously
- Extremely compact, less than 7″ wide
- Eliminates the cross contamination associated with handheld homogenizers
- Full range of beads in prefilled tubes and bulk available
Speed Range: 2800 to 4000rpm
Capacity: 3 x 2.0ml (Screw cap / non-skirted)
Timer: 3 sec. to 3 min.
Dimensions: 6.9 x 8.3 x 5.3 in / 17 x 21 x 13.5 cm
Weight: 5 lbs / 2.2 kg
Warranty: 2 years
Electrical: 115V 60Hz or 230V 50Hz