Safety lancets are sterile, single-use devices intended for the capillary blood sampling. Depending on the safety lancets type intended users are healthcare professionals
They are an integral component to the sharps-injury prevention programs in hospitals, clinics, laboratories, doctor’s offices and wherever both patients and professionals need to feel safe. By using safety lancets needle-stick injuries and infections can be eliminated.
- All needles are gamma-sterilized and protected with a sterility tab
- Fully enclosed needle housing ensuring that needle is hidden before and after use to prevent sharps injuries
- Self-destructing mechanism preventing reuse of the device
- Silicone-coated, ultra-sharp needles, ideally positioned during skin penetration
- Various, color-coded product versions to meet specific blood sample applications and address the variety of patient skin types
- Wide range of designs providing simple, comfortable and secure puncture
- Easy to handle, intuitive activation in 2 steps only with no pre-loading, for both push button and contact activations
- Wide and long safety cap for easy removal – simply twist and pull to remove the needle cover
- Precise designs for convenient finger positioning and ideal blood sample collection
Push-button activation safety lancets:
Push-button activation safety lancets have a unique designed construction solution which enables lancet activation by simply pressing the activation button placed on the top of the lancet.