NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium
Defined, Xeno-free, serum-free medium
NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium is a widely published, defined, xeno-free, serum-free cell culture medium designed to support the growth and expansion of human induced pluripotent stem (hiPS) and human embryonic stem (hES) cells. Protocols have been established around the world for applications ranging from derivation to differentiation. NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium offers the ability to culture cells in a completely xeno-free medium without the need for high levels of basic FGF and other stimulatory growth factors and cytokines. In addition, superior cell attachment and proliferation is observed with NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium aid high-throughput screening applications. NutriStem® hPSC XF Medium exhibits a consistent media performance and predictable cellular behavior derived from a defined xeno-free formulation as well as increased reproducibility shown in the long-term growth of over 50 passages.
The low-protein formulation that contains stable L-alanyl-L-glutamine and HSA.
NutriStem® hPSC XF Features
- Defined, serum-free, and xeno-free
- Flexible and compatible with multiple matrices
- Amenable to weekend-free culture
- FDA Drug Master File (DMF) available, produced under cGMP
- Enables efficient expansion and growth of hES and hiPS cells in feeder-free culture systems
- Extensively tested and widely used on multiple hES and iPS cell lines, including H1, H9.2, I6, I3.2, and CL1
Storage Conditions Store at -10° to -20°C
quality control Each lot is tested for performance using H1 hESC by an expansion of the cells for 3 passages, IF staining for pluripotency marker, and morphology. Other tests include sterility, pH, osmolality and endotoxins levels.
QTY 500 ml
Storage Conditions Store at -20ºC
Shipping Conditions Dry Ice